I've been a bad blogger.
Rachel, Jess NYC and NuttyCow were kind enough to give me awards and I have been very delinquent in spreading the bloggy love.
So to boost some self-esteem on this gorgeous Sunday, below are the awesome awards I was given and who I have decided to pay them forward to.
The lucky recipients:
- Mandy - Her blog gives me a break from the city and appreciate the quieter life
- Stephanie - She was one of the first blogs I read and she's an Office/30 Rock fanatic like me
- Kay - Gives me great tips and ideas about decorating my apartment/dream apartment
- Dan Mega - I not only love his name, but also the guy just cracks me up with his short posts. Discuss. Done
- Angela - Met up with me in San Fran and is stepping into video blogging. Plus I love hearing about the crime lab
Now, here are the award's rules:
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to her/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put their name and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award.
4. The award winner and one has who has given the prize have to show the link "Arte y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of this award
5. Show these rules
Fortunately, there are no "rules" for this award, outside of passing it on to seven other fabulous bloggers.
Here are the fabulous bloggers I've selected:
- RebeccaC - She's an awesome knitter and cook, plus she saves me samples of the food she brings into work
- Jenn & Jamie - I adore both of these wonderful ladies. Jamie was one of the first non-family/friend bloggers to comment on my site (plus she has gorgeous hair) and Jenn is one of the sweetest people I know
- Kayleigh - She is one of the coolest people I know (also sweet). I love her style and she has the best/most frightening El stories I've ever heard
- Katelin - I met her at BlogHer and proceeded to "stalk" her the entire time
- Vanessa - Another BlogHer buddy and she's famous now that she's in the Times!
- Fabulously Broke in the City - She loves fashion like me and provides great tips about personal finance and pictures from fashion shows
- Gretchen - Another office fan and I love her blog header (think Scrabble)
So those are my winners - congrats to everyone. It was really hard to pick because I read/know a lot of great bloggers, but should more awards arrive, there is more love to share :)
Coming soon, my first pay-it-forward contest!! Woo hoo!