I've already listed things that I'm grateful for so now I'm going to share with you all some things that I'm loving and hating right now that aren't maybe as profound.
- Clinique City Block, SPF 25 - I wear it all year but especially in the summer. I live in it.
- Mario Badescu Azulene Calming Mask - My skin is super sensitive and I have rosacea and honestly this stuff calms the extra redness on my skin. Just don't laugh while wearing it, your face is pulled tighter than a sheet.
- Old Navy fold over skirt - Yes the fabric is non-natural but it's great to wear in summer and it doesn't care if you're having a "fat" or "skinny" day.
- Reef Sandy flip flops - I have these in about 5 colors and I wear them all the time. I even have them in black now so I can "wear" them to work.
- Ice cream/fro yo - Now that it's warm out, I crave this all the time. Our go-to place in our building just raised prices though so I'll be paying for my treat, so I'll have to space it out more.
- Bloggy business cards - The beautiful Ang made some for me for BlogHer and they are AWESOME! I'll post a picture of them soon, they are adorable!
- The Closer on TNT - my parents got me watching this show and I love it. It's only on in summer so it's on my "must watch" section of the DVR.
- Babies! - Yes I will be an awful mother but I sure love getting my baby fix, thanks to Yoda Amanda and the beautiful Ada. I got to visit both of them this weekend and I got lots of great pictures of the lovely Ada Q. I just need to get around to turning the flash off my camera so I don't hypnotize her with the flash light. I seriously have 10 photos of her with the same look on her face - see below.
- Sunburn - I've gotten two minor ones this summer already. I need to be better about applying the SPF all over and not just on my face.
- Humidity - Very unflattering on the hair. Plus I hate sweating already before I get to work. Ick.
- The possible actor's strike - I love television, please do not keep me from enjoying my favorite shows (primarily the Office) this fall.
- Birds - I have a flock of them that hang out in the mornings near my bedroom window and the chirping is driving me crazy!!!!! They do it every weekday and even on the damn weekends! Come on!
- Cleaning - Erin has a great idea of doing the cleaning in 15-minute intervals during the day with a set goal of what to clean each day. I am planning on adopting this method in my own apartment but for now, I hate cleaning, especially the bathroom and kitchen.
So that's what I'm loving/hating right now. Anyone have items to add to the list?
Note to my lovely readers: Thursday I leave for San Fran and I'll try to blog as much as possible from BlogHer so you can all see the awesome pictures and read the updates from this Everyday Adventures girl/woman. My Reader right now is pretty out of control and I'll try to post as many comments as I can before I leave and definitely when I return. So please keep comments and I'll return the favor ASAP. I have not forgotten!