Guess it's not time to put away the Uggs or deep winter jacket just yet.
Anyhow, today was kind of a long day so I'm putting tonight's random thoughts into a bulleted list, with a strong Super Bowl focus (for this week.)
- Jennifer Hudson looked fabulous last night singing the national anthem. Her voice is still strong and she looked nervous but composed. She's a fighter and she came back with style. I totally want that outfit
- I used to hate clothing tags that would itch my back or hip, but now that clothes have gone tagless, I have started wearing my clothing inside out more frequently. This especially includes: T-shirts and underwear. Last week, I wore clothing inside out at least three times. I'm a freak
- The Office! After a disappointing few weeks, the Office was super awesome last night. Granted, I could always use more Jim/Pam sweetness in my life, but Dwight's "safety training" exercises were more than enough enjoyment. One of my favorite parts was during the fire when Angela threw her cat into the ceiling, only to see it crash back down on the opposite side of her desk. I could not stop laughing.
- I think Lulu (my Macbook) is having temper tantrums. Lulu has been freezing up a lot lately, forcing me to have to restart the computer without properly shutting down. So I turned on my inner geek switch and broke in my new back-up hard drive (just to be safe.) I would freak out if I lost all of my photos and music, so to be safe, I have a date with the Genius Bar this weekend!
- As soon as I saw the GI Joe and Transformers 2 trailers last night, I could see my friend Ryan go into a child-like joy fit. I have a feeling I will be dragged to one or both of those movies this summer. I'll go willingly to one, but not the other
- Super Bowl commercials - Careerbuilder: Tips and Doritos: Crystal Ball. Why? Throwing a snowglobe to get free snacks is hilarious and wishful thinking. And let's be honest, when you're not happy in your job, who hasn't cried constantly, screamed, daydreamed of being somewhere else or wanted to punch small animals? I do love koalas though.
- My favorite all-time Super Bowl ad: Bud Light swear jar. I have a potty mouth so anytime TV beeps out swears, I cannot stop laughing. More immaturity
How did you celebrate the game? Or what is your favorite Super Bowl celebration food? The food spread was thin where I was, but I'm planning something bigger for the Oscars, with taco dip!
Sometimes I wish the game was on Saturday night so I could fully celebrate with fatty foods and beer but I need to lay off the booze now anyhow.