Wednesday, December 17, 2008

All I want for Christmas

Tonight we're back to my frequent blog topic, shopping. Christmas is just about a week away so I thought I would share some of the items I've put on my list this year. And trust me, I'm hoping Santa thinks I've been a good girl.

Now a few of these items are serious and a few are just something I'm salivating over and could only hope to get. I've mentioned that because of the economy, I've cut down on my list this year and asked for more practical things for my apartment. Dad was quite surprised by a few items on here, but I think he meant that in a good way :)

So what's on everyone else's Christmas list? Any one item in particular you're hoping to have in your stocking or under the tree?

The Practical gifts:
Dirty laundry should be properly sorted!


Crate & Barrel may help me unload my plastic wine glasses


And get some proper champagne flutes in my hand


I collect the Vanity Fair books for my coffee table


I need these to give my traditional pearl earrings a day off

I love Jim, I think that's self-explanatory :)


Fun but not as practical:

Check out Jan's candle site, the scent descriptions are hee-larious

I apparently need more "adult" boots (in black)



I love anything from this store, especially Glittens (glove mittens)!


Totally impractical, but would sure be nice:

How gorgeous would this be on my arm? It has it's own belt!


I love the color purple, scarves/wraps and cashmere, triple win


I wear my Tiffany beaded necklace all the time, I love this shape and size
This isn't actually available to buy, but her "horn can pierce the sky!"

26 comments:

erin said...

1. LOVE the earrings
2. My coworker has the I heart Jim notepads. They are fabulous.
3. Those boots are sassy.
4. PURPLE + SCARVES = everything i wear these days

Anonymous said...

I need boots! Now that the snow has fallen, my feet are desperate for something warmer (and dryer).

Also, I've tried on the glittens in the store and they are really nice :)

laura @ so alaurable said...

Love the Jim notepads!

So when I saw the Princess Unicorn doll on The Office I thought it was a joke...I guess it's for real, lol!

LBluca77 said...

Love the earings!

I have an I heart Jim mug. I love it. Target had a bunch of Office stuff in the $1 section and I went crazy. Office mugs, Office pens, Office paper, Office magnets with funny quotes. You can barely see my fridge with all the Office magnets that I have on it.

Pam said...

The fact that you included Princess Unicorn just made me laugh out loud.

I love those boots! Where are they from?

I hope you get everything you want!

Maxie said...

Love that wrap. BEAUTIFUL!

Mandy said...

I love those earrings and the bag!

Now that I have the kitchenaid, I will take anything that is tossed my way this Christmas. =)

Maki said...

Great list, Jess! I love anything from J Crew and Tiffany...

I think it's time for me write down some list for Santa, too!

SA said...

Those earrings are gorgeous. Loves them.

I want proper wine glasses too! Even if I don't drink wine. Love the glasses. Every adult should have them. It's necessary I think.

KA said...

Totally love the boots...

Anonymous said...

oh yep, I'll have one of each of those too please!

Cheryl said...

Ok, that doll is effing scary!

I do love all the rest, especially a purse with a belt!

laurwilk said...

I love purple too! I think I need that...

Jen K said...

I almost wish that I hadn't seen this post! Now I want EVERYTHING! But mostly Princess Unicorn...

Lindsey said...

I have those boots! They are awesome and comfortable!

Jess said...

The last one is HILARIOUS.

S. said...

The horn is priceless! Do they have that in Mexican?

Preston said...

I discovered that my most favorite holiday special, The Christmas Toy, is now available on DVD. I know it's very obscure. It's a Henson production and if you have never seen it, you should go get it.

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

oh i like that t and co necklace i haven't looked at any of their new stuff in a while but man i used to be obsessed back in the day.

good list though!

EP said...

Oh, I love your list! The mix of practical and fun is awesome. (And I personally love getting practical but fun things for Christmas.) And those boots? To die for!

Katelin said...

oooh i really want a nicer laundry thing too. ours gets a little out of hand. and those earrings are gorgeous. hope you get it all :)

Lauren Elizabeth said...

Haha, I love the Unicorn Proncess Barbie! What the heck is that?

The Eclectic Connoisseur said...

Great list. I'm digging the earrings and the boots. I am a total boot-a-holic! I've asked Santa for a day at the spa, a pair of gray boots, and a cute camera strap slipcover I found on Etsy. I hope Santa's good to you!

Jenny Grace said...

I LOVE JIM! And the earrings too.

Katie said...

That pink purse is so cute! Get that for sure hehe, and the laundry sorter...

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

Love that handbag--gorgeous!