Now before you think I'm a bad person, I still read the person's profile to see if I can move past these things, but I can guarantee you, these things are a sign.
So here we go, a list of my online dating turnoffs:
- Wearing a shirt that says "I like hot moms" in the profile picture
- Talking openly about enjoying the "swinging" lifestyle
- Multiple pictures of the guy with his shirt off (and the view isn't good)
- Pictures of guys flexing in a mirror and/or weight lifting
- Guys cuddling with their cats or multiple pictures of them with pets (I won't be able to compete with that)
- Saying they don't have kids in one part of the profile but mentioning that actually do have kids later on
- Commenting that they are "brutally honest with women" and that women "might not like what [they] have to say"
- Saying they care about a women's physical fitness when they don't take care of themselves (I'm not a trophy, unless you're the Sugar Daddy)
- Continuously asking a woman how she feels about "traditional gender roles"
- Stressing that sex is the most important thing in a relationship. Isn't that an added bonus?
Yes, there are some characters out there. Again, some of these are more of a dealbreaker than others.
And speaking of a dealbreaker boys, I would not be upset if you closed a match with me based on the below picture. Yes, I'm rocking that blue Snuggie and it's very unflattering.
What would be your biggest dating turn offs when you meet a guy?