Saturday, December 29, 2007

Home at last!

Oh it feels so good to be back in Chicago, in fact an elderly woman at the Jewel even snapped at me, calling me "goddamn rude," because I accidentally nudged her with the cart. I swear it was an accident! Ah it feels good to be back, love my crazies!

After an exhausting afternoon of moving all my crap back into my apartment, watching the men's Wisconsin basketball team win against #9 Texas in a last-minute shot and walking around downtown, I came back and unpacked (after trying hard to will it to happen on its own.) Tomorrow is the Pottery Barn mirror that I got for Christmas, that will take all of my strength.

But my little home is coming together, slowly but surely. Now if someone wants to help me take down the loads of boxes and garbage, that would be great :)

No comments: