Thursday, December 27, 2007

Should I be tired?

In short - no, but somehow I am! Logically, I believe that I have no reason to be tired, as I sleep through the night and wake up at a work-friendly hour still, but I'll forgo that thought and go with the fact that my body is apparently exhausted. Why? I have no idea. I'll think of that later.

More snow tomorrow, yay! (said with a sarcastic tone.) Here in Wisconsin, it'll be about 4-6 inches, same with Chicago. I'm literally praying that when I return to Chi-town on Saturday that the roads won't be too terrible. Ugh! I've also been informed that I'm on co-shovel duty since my stepbrother now has a "real-life" job. Darnit! Let's hope that duty only regulates me to shoveling the front porch and walk, while dad works the snow blower. *Fingers crossed*

Well, back to pondering the reason why I'm ready to go to bed now. Hopefully once I'm back in a workout routine and not eating "crap" foods all the time (holidays indulgences), then I'll be back to usual me.

No comments: