Monday, March 17, 2008

The cute picture of the day

So I think it's time to change my contacts because I have been having these horrible headaches all day. They are awful and they make work a bit more challenging.

But, I cruised by Cute Overload's Web site today to see if they have any more bunny pictures that I can privately gush at from the privacy of my desk. On another pet-related note, Ryan mentioned this weekend that I should have a cat to help me be "not as dead inside," but then he realized the cat would serve more as an "evil henchman" for me, as I stand in the window of my apartment laughing menacingly and stroking the cat like a haired-Mr. Bigglesworth.

Anyhow, I don't care for cats and dogs aren't practical for my work schedule in the city so I find my pet-joy in bunnies. The cutest-wittle-things ever! Included for your pet-joyment today is a classic bunny picture from Cute Overload, one that makes me gush every time I see it. I just want to pick it up and hug it and kiss it and love it forever! Enjoy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Remind me to show you pictures of my guinea pig at next knitting. She could give any bunny a run for their money...

Anonymous said...

That picture is adorable!