Thursday, March 13, 2008

Great day

So today was a pretty good day. It was sunny outside, warm in Chicago (a balmy 50!) and this morning, the elevator in my office building ran express right to my floor. I walked out of the elevator at 8:15 a.m. with a smile. For those in the Aon Center, especially on the high floors, going directly to your floor in the elevator is a big deal because is not an everyday thing.

Then, I got really good news from work :) That plus a good workout at the gym and news that my Apple-baby has shipped via Apple-stork. I can't complain. There was a brief moment of worry when my iPod froze and I could not restart it, but fortunately it was fixed (in case you were worried.)

So now I'm off to enjoy some Cheerios and watch the Colbert Report. Love that show.

2 comments:

Jamie Lovely said...

Yay for the Apple shipping! It's almost in your hands!

Bayjb said...

Yay! That and my Coach purchases are my promotion treat. Well actually the computer is more of a tax return/stimulus present.

I also had to buy a new iPod headset because my current one has exposed wires. Not good.