Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Facebook - the new frontier

I never thought it would happen but I am now on Facebook. Of course it's for work reasons (wink wink) but I have to admit, it was like a whole new world opening up! I found people I went to high school and college with who I lost touch with over time and all the cool icons and groups. I am now a proud member of "Addicted to the Colbert Report" and "Wisconsin Football fan," courtesy of my brother, who also couldn't help but mention that I swore I would never join Facebook, yet here I am. It's awesome, check it out and don't be afriad to "friend" me.

Liz, Anne and I went to 1154 Lill on Armitage last night for a "spring makeover event." The last few free events that I had at Lill were a lot of fun, good wine and appetizers and of course I'm surrounded by purses, my favorite thing ever! I did not make a bag last night but Liz did, selecting the new Drea style with a lovely combination of black, soft purple and champagne colors. Very exciting. They even had free makeup consultations and make-up/brow waxing from Beauty on Call. Liz and Anne won a free brow wax, which was Anne's first ever! She was very brave. The Trader Joe's hummus was amazing (must go over there to find it!) Looking forward to the next VIP event, especially with the nice SWAG we got.

No comments: