Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

So it's 2008 - and from my very hazy, wine-induced memory of New Year's Eve, it seemed to sneak up on me, slap me across the face and then fade away again. Mental note yet again about over consuming wine at parties. No good comes from it.

On the freak front, I have been fortunate lately on vacation to be leered at by old men, especially at the gym. I won't lie, it's flattering since it reinforces that someone is looking ;) But it's still creepy, no doubt. I was also fortunate to have a homeless man in front of Water Tower's bus stop laugh uncontrollably at me and cars going by, getting dangerously close to traffic and then coming back to the curb. I was almost curious to find out what was so funny , but then I realized that I really didn't want to know or engage in conversation.

In another surprising development, I was asked to be a bridesmaid in my brother's May wedding. Trust me, I was just ask shocked as those who know the entire story. Looks like I will be trading in a black Ann Taylor dress for a Badger-red one. Time to get to the gym and start tanning!!

No comments: