Friday, January 11, 2008

Quoi? Mon Agrafeuse?

For those of you who don't speak French, today's title means, "What? My stapler?" Yesterday a colleague asked to borrow my stapler and because they're in short supply here (in an office of 500 people), I'm possessive about it. But how could I say no to a VP? Anyhow, I forgot to grab it from the general office she was using and feared it was gone forever, until I showed up this morning and someone (honestly I don't know who) placed it back on my desk. I didn't even know it was there for about an hour! Talk about a New Year's miracle, whomever rescued it has saved me from stealing one from another colleagues desk.

In unfortunate news, I went through my cell phone bill and it turns out that the Sprint people didn't so much screw up my bill and it really, painfully is $124. Ugh, it makes my stomach turn. So as much as I love raging against the machine, I will have to concede and sadly pay it. Back to checking my usage once a week again. Boo!

Sadly, it's been a quiet Friday, nothing else overly exciting happened! The last notable thing for today - I sat next to a girl on the bus who had a massive wart near her thumb and some dumbass who likely just left his mother's basement for the first time in a while kicked my bag (which he should have been slapped for, it's Coach!) Fortunately nothing was damaged. Now I have my eye on an adorable scarf to match my carryall :)

No comments: