Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tidbits: YouTube link, weather

So it's Sunday in Chicago and today's weather rotated between rain, sun and no rain and it will be probably snowing later tonight.

Luckily, I have about four magazines to plow through, including Vanity Fair's Hollywood issue (my favorite,) so I have things to keep me busy, but recently the movie Music & Lyrics has been on Showtime so that has been distracting me.

While I have nothing interesting to share today, I refer you to the music video "Pop Goes My Heart," from the movie, which features Hugh Grant and Scott Porter (aka Jason Street from Friday Night Lights) in one of the best Wham, 80s music video satires. It cracks me up every time I see it. Now it's time to try and get through my Netflix picks for the weekend and eventually dust my horribly dirty apartment. So much to do!

No comments: