Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New features on Everyday Adventures

So I'm still slightly blog-illiterate, but I've added some cool new stuff to here that I wanted to share with everyone. Well I think it's cool - so play along ;)

RSS
I have added an RSS feed to the blog (which you can find on the right-hand column). To "feed me," enter the following URL into your feedburner:


If you don't use Newsgator, still click on the RSS link to the right and you can select what Feeds program you use. 

Note: early Everyday Adventures readers will need to update their RSS link as the old one doesn't feed anymore.

"On Notice"
So Stephanie had a genius idea last night, which is to add my own Colbert-esque "On Notice" board to this blog to capture the things that really put a bee in my bonnet. More to come so watch out!

Google Me This
Along with doing the People Puzzler with a Pepsi on Friday night, last Friday I added a Google Search function (also on the right-hand column) for the blog. 

Wondering how much I love Coach? Search and you'll find all the posts that mention it. Want to relive the wedding e-mail I received which solicited for cash? Type it in and you'll find it.

Blogroll
This is very late but I've added more blogs that I read on a daily basis. This list will continue to grow and change, but for now, I've listed the non-media blogs that I read daily and enjoy. Want yours added? Send me a link and I'll check it out.

Also - thanks for the great comments yesterday about the gift wrapping idea. I was seriously teased by a co-worker about this so I'm glad I'm not the only one who things it's a fab idea :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for new blog stuff! I love playing around with my sidebar too. :)