- link to the person that tagged you
- post the rules on your blog
- share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
- tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
- let each random person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
Six things about me:
- I am still slightly OCD/perfectionist. This isn't as bad as it used to be, but my most reoccurring quirk is that when I have about 10-15 M&M's left, I organize them in bunches by groups of color and then eat them with my least fave color first with my favorite color first. This happens if I'm at my desk, on a train or even in a movie (although it's more difficult there)
- I love designer handbags. Don't ask me how many I have because I don't know, but they sit nicely on a shelf in the dust bags. My repeat offenders: Coach and Kate Spade. Mostly Coach.
- When I was little, I wanted to be a dancer on Solid Gold and a doctor. I need a gold shiny jumpsuit and a cage in the OR, stat!
- My mind is a vast cave of pop culture knowledge. Movies, fashion, stars, television, trivia, you name it and it's in there. My friend stopped playing Trivial Pursuit Pop Culture edition with me because I kept winning.
- My first real memory of Chicago is coming down after Christmas with my dad to walk along Michigan Avenue and look at the lights.
- Sometimes when I have a really, really bad day, I come home, turn the phone off, turn on the television and eat coffee cake alone in the dark. Really, it's not sad, it helps shake off the blues. Fortunately this has only happened once or twice.
Tag, you're it!
So below are my picks for who's tagged next. Start runnin'.
Rebecca at Homemaker's Habitat - She's my work mother and the most creative, arts/crafts person I know. Seriously.
Amanda at Simplified Mom - She is my knitting yoda and has the most adorable baby girl Ada.
Stephanie at My Twentysomething Cents - She loves the Office just like me :) and knows about Mindy Ephron's blog. Both of things are a-okay with me.
Angela at Angelaboration- Actress, great photos on her blog, funny stories and she's super nice to comment on my blog regularly :)
Arielle at Good Things Come to Those Who Whine- works in HR and cracks me up with her office stories. I can relate...so well.
Jenn at Free and Flawed - she helped get people to my blog to answer my blog roll question and has been super nice with me being a newbie blogger still.
Jamie at Oh How Lovely - Yes I'm adding a seventh tag. Her blog is awesome and huge and she still visits my little growing blog and comments :)